Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hurricanes and Hapy Birthday!

First....
I want to wish a very happy 1st birthday to our sweet nephew Spencer. He is such a fun little guy and we love him very much. He is such a good buddy to Cayden and they love to play together. I was so excited when I got to go and meet Spencer for the first time. He was so little and so precious. He has grown so much and gained such an awesome personality. Spencer is such a wonderful boy and we wish him the best first birthday EVER!!!

Next...

My heart goes out to those who were effected by Hurricane Fay. It went back and forth between a hurricane and tropical storm and thankfully when it hit my grandparents it was only at tropical storm status. It hit at low tide so they didn't even have any flooding. Being in a hurricane can be a vary scary thing. I was in Florida when Hurricane Charley hit in 2004. It was quite devastating to see all of the damage it caused. This is what happened to my grandparents house in 2004.

The pool cage is their house and the tree is their neighbor's.
Here are a few more pictures after Hurricane Charley.


My prayers go out to all the hurricane victims.

On a positive note....We are doing well and Cayden is getting closer to walking!!! He's growing like a weed!


LOVE TO ALL!!!!!!!!






2 comments:

Jess said...

I agree. My heart goes out to all the people that have lost their homes. I can't even imagine that. It makes me so much more grateful for my peaceful surroundings and roof.

That picture of Cayden is adorable. He is such a handsome little guy.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad your grandparents were safe! That would be so scary!

Love to you all!