Thursday, March 13, 2008

3 Months old!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!


It really is amazing how fast time goes by. It seems like we just barely brought Cayden home from the hospital. But here it is the middle of March and he's so big already! He really is fun though. He is getting to be more interactive these days. He smiles and laughs all the time. Not to mention grabbing for almost anything that he can see. Its been such a great 3 months. I can't wait until summer when I get to spend all day with him again. Until then, I'm glad he gets to hang out with my mom. I know he has fun with her and of course she has fun with him. Here are some pictures I took on the day he actually turned 3 months old. ;)


March 7, 2008

Things are going good. Jared is a little stressed about getting his projects done by the end of the semester. But I know he can do it. He's such a hard worker. We are looking forward to his graduation on April 26th. He's more excited about the Graduation Show. He gets a space that he gets to design. He's very excited about it. Anyway, We hope everyone is doing well!

LOVE TO ALL!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow time does fly! It's hard to believe that your little guy is already 3 months and Jayson is already about 8 months...crazy!!
Good luck to Jared as he finishes up...he'll do great!!!

Jess said...

What a cute nephew I have! I love that first picture.

What a sweet boy. I can't believe that he is 3 months either.

Good luck Jar! You'll do great.

Loves!

Anonymous said...

Where does time go? He is getting bigger and cuter each day!