Sunday, August 26, 2007

Spencer Scotlyn Moore

My oldest sister Kimmy had her baby on August 20 at 6:20 pm. He weighed 8lbs 4oz and was 20.5 in long. She went in that morning to be induced and was at 2cm ALL DAY. Finally I got a phone call from my dad saying Kimmy wasn't doing well and that they had to do a C-section. Little Spencer wasn't so little and Kimmy couldn't deliver on her own. So they prepped her for surgery and he was out in a matter of minutes. Kimmy was in the hospital until Wed. afternoon and is recovering amazingly well. She has always been tough. We are very excited that both Spencer and Kimmy are home and healthy. CONGRATULATIONS to Kimmy and Tyson!!! We LOVE you!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

So they had a boy!! How exciting. Tell them congratulations for us. I'm glad that everything worked out and that she is doing well.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a new nephew!
Boys must be the theme right now!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I just checked your blog because you told me you had put pictures of Spencer up, and I can't believe how much older and bigger he looks today than those first pictures taken. He is just over two weeks but is growing up so fast already!! He sure misses one of his favorite aunts and one of his favorite uncles, Katie and Jared, but we plan to come visit this weekend! Love you, Kimmy