Thursday, July 19, 2007

We finally found out what we are having....

IT'S A BOY!!!
We are happy to announce that our dear little niece Alyssa, as well as two of my brothers and my sister Kimmy, were wrong!! Our little one was all curled when we had the ultrasound sound yesterday but somehow he was curled up with his legs spread wide open. We are very excited that our first is a boy. I have always said that everyone needs a big brother.

But even better than finding out its a boy, we found out that our baby is growing healthy and everything is just as it should be. Woo Hoo!!!


Here are some fun pictures from our ultrasound.

Baby Boy Profile



Baby Boy Feet


Baby Boy Parts (no mistake about that)

Ok, well until I write again!!!

LOVE TO ALL!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww..... Congrats Katie!! I got your invitation in the mail for your baby shower yesterday! Can't wait to see you. Congrats again! You guys are going to be the best parents EVER!!!

Jess said...

That is so exciting!! Hooray for some little boys in the family. I am soooo excited for you guys. You will be such great parents!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you guys! We're excited to meet this little guy!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the little guy!!
can't wait to see him in person...he'll be cute!

Kristylee said...

Hi, Katie you don't know me but I hope Jared does! Congrats to you both, I'm so happy for you. I hope you cherish every moment of parenthood!