Sunday, January 21, 2007

Accomplishments

I'm being forced to blog against my will!!!! Katie is making me do this. J/K I told her that I would help blog as well.


Yesterday we had a party with her family. We bought a cute little chocolate fondu pot and thought to try it out with everyone. Sorry no pics, but it was a fun night. We played a rousing game of Clue (which I won by the way). Katie was the murderer, no big deal. Good times I tell ya.



Today Katie spoiled us all to a dinner of stuffed manicotti shells. Mmmmmm! It was good. And just as proof here we have Suzy Homemaker herself.






And just so Katie doesn't get ALL the glory, I received a letter from my school the other day informing me that I have "earned a place on the Distinguished Honors List." Woo-hoo! I'm so smart!


So you can probably tell we're stretching here to come up with exciting new info from our part of the map. Just some other tidbits: We are in the middle of blizzard #12 (ok, slight exaggeration, but still - I'm sick of the snow!!!), I might help make a video game, Katie is as beautiful as ever, and Houdini is "talking" more and more everyday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jared- bloggin' is fun!

Unknown said...

Good job Jared. Blogging is fun!

Congrats on the manacotti (ok, I can't spell) and the letter for being smart. You guys are great!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Way to blog Jared and Congrats on being smart!!!
Looks like fun...glad that you have all the snow...I couldn't handle it becuase I'm a wimp!

Jess said...

Jared you totally gave in to the dark side :) Just kidding!

Nice job. I'm proud of you. I hope you do more blogging soon.

Looks like a yummy dinner and way to go on being such a smartie.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Katie...im sooooo impressed!!! you are quite the amazing wife....without changing who you are you still manage to throw in the cooking, and without a recipe!! you are who i aspire to be like! (at least with the whole cooking thing) smile!! love you sis...and congrats on the award bro!

Anonymous said...

Alright guys, time to update your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey have you turned into snow people? Where are you?